We believe that riding bikes is one of the best things we can do in this situation, an easy way to isolate yourself, keep the lungs healthy and keep sane while we are all spending the majority of our time inside.
That being said we wanted to give you an update on how we are operating with relation to Covid-19.
As a business that is deemed essential, we are still going to remain open but under certain specific guidelines:
- We now have a 1 customer in, 1 customer out policy with a shut door.
- All types of payments are accepted, for cash payments we have hand sanitiser for use in store
- We are reducing the opening hours down to just 6 days a week Tuesday - Sunday 9-5 but we are CLOSED MONDAYS
- Cycle hire is back to normal, although we will only book groups that have less than 6 separate members. Large families are the only exception here.
- We are also carrying repairs but we are around a 2-3 week turnaround in most cases. NO SAME DAY REPAIRS except the first 6 week service! We are happy to collect and drop off the bikes at a small fee, please just call to arrange it.
We’re taking every precaution we can…
- Full disinfection of our bikes that have been repaired,
- All staff are wearing gloves and masks at all times and washing hands constantly.