We believe that riding bikes is one of the best things we can be doing in this situation, an easy way to isolate yourself, keep the lungs healthy and keep sane while we are all spending a majority of our time inside.
That being said we wanted to give you an update on how we are operating with relation to Covid-19.
As a business that is deemed essential, we are still going to remain open but under certain specific guidelines:
- We now have a 1 customer in 1 customer out policy with a shut door.
- Wherever possible we are taking bank payment or payment over the phone (NO CASH PLEASE)
- We are reducing the opening hours down and will have a couple of closed days a week, details on that very soon.
- We are reducing cycle hire to just one customer option only (no groups) and the bike must be hired for at least 5 days. These can also be delivered locally if possible.
- We are mainly here to keep shipping products out, and we thank you in advance for the support.
- We are also carrying out fast and safe turnaround on repairs. We are happy to collect and drop off the bikes, please just call to arrange it.
We’re taking every precaution we can…
- Full disinfection of our bikes that have been repaired,
- All staff are wearing gloves at all times and washing hands every 30 mins at least.
- We have a two metre distance rule at all times.
Don't forget! We are offering free collection of your own bikes in the local area, just call us!