What We Say…
Dynaplug’s covert bar end inserts are the smart way to be prepared. You can now carry your favourite tubeless repair tool covertly and conveniently, and never risk leaving it at home. The lightest, easiest tubeless repair kit just got even easier. This is the best way to always be ready for whatever adventure throws your way.
What They Say…
- Tactical tyre repair; never leave home without it!
- The best tyre repair is the one that’s to hand when disaster strikes and the Covert Drop is designed to always be there when you need it
- Two custom CNC’d bar inserts hold threaded Dynaplug tools, each containing a reversible double-ended insertion tube, when required, a quick twist of the tool’s end cap and you’re ready to plug away and get rolling again
- Inserts push into the end of standard drop bars and are held in place with grub screws using the included tool, this gives a neat and discreet but rock-solid interface to always keep your Dynaplugs close at hand
- Dynaplug is the fastest, easiest and all-round best way to repair a tubeless tyre mid-ride. When needed, just remove whatever caused the puncture, firmly push the novel insertion tube straight into the hole and extract the tool depositing the repair plug in the tyre, done!
- The sealant-friendly repair plug is a unique viscoelastic impregnated rubber that bonds instantly and permanently with your tyre, and the nonabrasive brass or aluminium tip will not scratch your rim or puncture your rim tape
- No need to remove the tyre, no messy glues or solvents, just plug and ride!
- If a single plug is not enough to seal a hole, just fold the ‘tail’ flat on the tyre; hold it with your finger and stick another one in there!
- Includes 2 bar inserts, 2 Covert tools, 2 double-ended insertion tubes, 4 Standard softnose plugs, 6 hex grub screws and hex tool for installation
- Not recommended for use with Carbon Fibre handlebars
- Made with pride in the USA with patented technology and warrantied for life under normal usage