Very limited edition! we love the Shazam, Use on saddles like brooks with Loops, or on your handlebars! This ones the lighter weight expac body.
For the adventurous among you that need to carry more stuff, the Shazam! saddle bag is here for all your advanced stuff carrying needs. Is an overnighter on the horizon? Maybe you’re going cross country? Maybe you just need to carry lots of stuff with you on a daily basis and you’re sick of tying your jumper around your waist? With a sizeable carrying capacity, an extendable roll top (we see you emergency grocery trip!) and the added bonus of looking cute on and off the bike, Shazza will most certainly snazza up any ride.
A re-imagined classic saddle bag for the modern cyclist. The Shazam! has a roll top closure and floating liner for increased weather protection. We’ve chosen a hard shell construction, and a lightweight aluminium length is used in place of the traditional wooden dowel for optimal stability, meaning she’s good to go on even the gnarliest trails.
- Long flap will secure bigger loads or extra things (like tent poles or foam mattresses or a baguette or two or three)
- Extendable roll-top closure
- Roomy side pockets can hold a pair of burritos
- Multiple attachment points allows use with saddle loops or upfront on the bars
- Super cute portage handle for off the bike transportation
- Daisy chain webbing on flap – dangle a cup, attached a safety pizza or dry out your socks
- D-rings for optional Shoulder Strap
- Xpac with Nylon Liner, Cordura Flap
- Floating Liner for increased waterproofability
- Hardshell construction (1mm HDPE Sheet) means she holds her shape and doesn’t sag
- Aluminium reinforcement at the attachment point – lots of stiffness for stability and secure attachment
- D-rings for shoulder strap (not included)
- 2x Voile Straps for extra secure attachment to saddle loops or bars
- 1x length Velcro One-wrap strap and 1x Camlock strap for seatpost/rack/headtube attachment
- NOTE: To mount to the saddle you need a saddle with loops, like Brooks, or an aftermarket adaptor (such as Hobopieces or Carradice QR)
Saddle Bag Supports:
Shazam! Is very stable as saddle bags go. But in order to really reduce unwanted sway we strongly recommend using a saddlebag support. This will prevent thigh rub and give you the best rough road stability.
Shazam! Is a big bag and the attachment point is 18cm / 7″ from the bottom of the bag. Check the depth of your support before you purchase. The Carradice Bagman Expediton works great, and we have it in stock HEREor the quick release versionHERE