We love the large Shazam, but its a bit big for your average day ride, we wanted a bag that would fit nicely on drop bar bikes (even ones without nice proper wide bars) , or under the saddle, the perfect size for day rides where you’d want to take a jacket, some sandwiches.. and maybe some coffee gear. This bag nailed it… we like to use it as a handlebar bag and swap it to the saddle for bike packing trips where we use the large Shazam on the front.
send us your handlebar or saddle to tyre measurement and we’ll tell you if it will fit.
For the adventurous among you that need to carry more stuff, the Shazam! saddle bag is here for all your advanced stuff carrying needs. Is an overnighter on the horizon? Maybe you’re going cross country? Maybe you just need to carry lots of stuff with you on a daily basis and you’re sick of tying your jumper around your waist? With a sizeable carrying capacity, an extendable roll top (we see you emergency grocery trip!) and the added bonus of looking cute on and off the bike, Shazza will most certainly snazza up any ride.
A re-imagined classic saddle bag for the modern cyclist. The Shazam! has a roll top closure and floating liner for increased weather protection. We’ve chosen a hard shell construction, and a lightweight aluminium length is used in place of the traditional wooden dowel for optimal stability, meaning she’s good to go on even the gnarliest trails.
- Extendable roll-top closure
- Multiple attachment points allows use with saddle loops or upfront on the bars
- Super cute portage handle for off the bike transportation
- Daisy chain webbing on flap – dangle a cup, attached a safety pizza or dry out your socks
- D-rings for optional Shoulder Strap
- Floating Liner for increased waterproofability
- Hardshell construction (1mm HDPE Sheet) means she holds her shape and doesn’t sag
- Aluminium reinforcement at the attachment point – lots of stiffness for stability and secure attachment
- D-rings for shoulder strap (not included)
- 2x Voile Straps for extra secure attachment to saddle loops or bars
- 1x length Velcro One-wrap strap and 1x Camlock strap for seatpost/rack/headtube attachment
- NOTE: To mount to the saddle you need a saddle with loops, like Brooks, or an aftermarket adaptor (such as Hobopieces or Carradice QR)
Saddle Bag Supports:
Shazam! Is very stable as saddle bags go. But in order to really reduce unwanted sway we strongly recommend using a saddlebag support. This will prevent thigh rub and give you the best rough road stability.