Passport Frame Pack Description
- Durable, water resistant 210D nylon body
- 500D Tarpaulin re-enforced structure
- Single side water resistant main zip.
- EZ find inner lining (easy to find items)
- inner zipped pocket for small items
- Reflective logo for added safety
- Small 2.1L, Medium 3.3L, Large 4.8L
Perfect for those hot rides in the spring/summer, when a rucksack will leave the horrible sweat patch of doom. Super cheap, and great quality. Keeps those pesky essentials in one place, without fear of losing/dropping. Our resident roadie uses it for his 30 mile commute to work!
They Say… (offroad.cc)
The frame bag costs just £30 (small) and for that you get one entry point via a water resistant zip along the right-hand side, a small inner pocket and the same fluro inner lining as the seat pack. The bag uses water resistant 210D nylon material, doing its best to fend off the water but not totally waterproof. There are seven straps to attach the bag to the frame which appear to be wide enough for most tube diameters.