Passport Waterproof Saddle Pack Description
- Durable, water resistant 210D nylon body
- 500D wipe-clean tarpaulin base
- Rubberised seat post area for increased grip
- EZ find hi-vis 210D nylon TPU waterproof liner (inside)
- Roll top closure with LED light mounts
- 2 fast access small side zip pockets.
- YKK resin buckles.
- Reflective logo for added safety.
- 50 x 13 x 15cm – 9.8 L
This is a really great bag, at a really honest price. Considering where it sits in the market, it has to be one of the best value bags out there. A waterproof 9.8 litre bag offers more than enough space for your jim-jams, and nib-nobs. fixtures for your lights and bungy cord offer that extra bit of versatility not found in a lot of bags of the same price point.
There is a roll top closure compressing kit and keeping things secure, the uppermost end also features mounting points for a light which is a nice touch. The bag is attached via two wide velcro straps to the seat post and two further straps hooking around the rear of the saddle rails which can be winched in nice and tightly. The base of the bag is protected from mud and spray by a 500D wipe-clean tarpaulin base.
This pack is made from a water resistant 210D nylon body and has a hi-vis 210D nylon TPU waterproof liner which should keep things a) dry and b) nice and bright inside, helping to locate items.