The Nuroad range is unbeatable value for money! Fast, light, capable bikes with a spec for money that can’t be touched by any other brand!
When we set out to develop the Nuroad we had a destination in mind, but no specific route by which to get there. We did, however, have a lot of experience building great race and ‘cross bikes. Figuring that this would be a great place to start, we combined the best of both genres to create our new, super-adaptable all-rounder. So, for example, the Nuroad’s geometry is based on the comfort, stability and agility of our Attain series, but the sizing is the same as our Cross Race bikes. We made sure there’s plenty of clearance to run wide, grippy and comfortable tyres up to 40mm width, and even left room for mudguards with 35mm tyres too. Internal cable routing keeps your gears shifting cleanly even when the mud and water’s flying around, there’s a replaceable gear hanger and the carbon fork blades help take some of the vibration out of rough surfaces, so that you stay comfortable even on long rides.
Fancy taking the long way home, even if it means leaving the reassuring smoothness of tarmac behind? You’ll be needing one of these, then. Featuring Shimano’s new gravel-specific GRX 2×11 groupset, the Nuroad Race combines all the best qualities of our road race and cyclocross series in a rugged, versatile and lively bike that’ll have you seeking out new routes to explore. With 40mm Schwalbe tyres, the huge gear range offered by GRX and the power of hydraulic disc brakes, it’s fully equipped to keep going when other bikes have long since given up and turned around. Our engineers used the same geometry as our Attain Road series, designed for day-long comfort, reassuring stability and inspirational agility when you need it. The carbon bladed fork is specifically designed to help filter out vibrations from the road surface too, improving comfort even on longer rides. Whether you fancy mixing up your training rides or have a longer trip in a remote area in mind, the Nuroad Race will help you go further.
- Frame material: Aluminium 6061 T6 Superlite
- Gear shifting system: SHIMANO GRZ RD-RX810 11 speed
- Rear derailleur: Shimano GRX RD-RX810, Direct Mount, 11-Speed
- Front derailleur: Shimano GRX FD-R810
- Chain: Shimano CN-HG600-11
- Crankset: Shimano GRX FC-RX600, 46x30T, 170mm (50/53cm), 172.5mm (56/58cm), 175mm (61cm)
- Crankset chainring sizes: 46x30T
- Cassette: Shimano 105 CS-HG700, 11-34T
- Number of gears: 22
- Brakes: Shimano BR-RX400, Hydr. Disc Brake, Flat Mount (160/160)
- Fork: CUBE Nuroad Disc, One Piece 3D-Forged Steerer/Crown, Carbon Blades, 1 1/8″ – 1 1/2″ Tapered, Flat Mount, 12x100mm
- Headset: FSA Orbit Z-t ECO, Top Zero-Stack 1 1/8″ (OD 44mm), Bottom Integrated 1 1/2″
- Stem: CUBE Performance Stem Pro, 31.8mm
- Handlebar: CUBE Gravel Race Bar
- Handlebar tape: CUBE Grip Control
- Wheelset: CUBE RA 0.8 CX
- Front tire: Schwalbe G-One Allround, Perf. Kevlar, 40-622
- Rear tire: Schwalbe G-One Allround, Perf. Kevlar, 40-622
- Saddle: Natural Fit Venec Lite
- Seat post: CUBE Performance Post, 27.2mm
- Seat clamp: CUBE Screwlock, 31.8mm