Cube Nuroad Fully Equipped
When the road turns to dirt, why should you have to turn around and go back? The brand new CUBE Nuroad bridges the gap between road and ‘cross. It’s a nimble, adaptable, go-anywhere bike that will take even the roughest of road surfaces in its stride. Tarmac, gravel, mud…. it’s all good. A new alumininum frame with carbon blade fork offers clearance to run up to 40mm width tyres – and with a reliable Shimano Tiagra 10 speed transmission and TRP Road Spire mechanical disc brakes, you’ve everything you need to ride to the edge of your world and beyond.
Cube’s first entry into the gravel market, it’s a blinder! Unbeatable spec, competitive weight, room for 40c tyres, this bike has the lot! And this 2nd year fully equipped version complete with a dynamo light, which charges off the front wheel’s motion, mudguards and a pannier rack.
There’s more than one way to build a versatile, go-almost-anywhere bike. But sometimes the simplest solutions are the best. For the Nuroad Pro FE we took the proven benefits of our Nuroad Pro – stable handling, rugged design, allroad capability – and added a full complement of accessories to make it tour- or commuter-ready. So there’s a sturdy rear luggage carrier, full length SKS Gravel mudguards and a front and rear lighting system. Combined with the powerful Tektro Spyre mechanical disc brakes, reliable Shimano Tiagra 10 speed transmission and grippy, durable Schwalbe G-One Speed tyres, it’s all you need for taking everything from the daily commute to multi-day touring trips in your stride.
Blending the speed of a road bike with the rugged ability of a cyclocross bike might sound simple but, as our designers know, the devil really is in the detail. For example, the Nuroad Pro FE has enough frame and fork clearance to run 40mm tyres and mudguards, so you can pick the right tyre for the job. We routed cables inside the frame, to make them almost impervious to the effects of water, mud and grit – which means your gears will keep shifting cleanly, ride after ride after ride, even in terrible weather conditions. A replaceable gear hanger means that a mishap needn’t result in an expensive frame repair, and carbon fork blades save weight and help filter out vibration for a more comfortable ride. As for the geometry, it blends the comfort, stability and agility of our road-going Attain bikes, but uses the same sizing as our off-road Cross Race series. It really is the best of both worlds.
- Frame material: Aluminium 6061 T6 Superlite
- Nett weight (KG): 11.80
- Gear shifting system: SHIMANO Tiagra 10-speed
- Rear derailleur: Shimano Tiagra RD-4700GS, 10-Speed
- Front derailleur: Shimano Tiagra FD-4700, 31.8mm Clamp
- Chain: KMC X10-73
- Crankset: Shimano Tiagra FC-4700, 50x34T, 170mm (50/53cm), 172.5mm (56/58cm), 175mm (61cm)
- Crankset chainring sizes: 50x34T
- Cassette: Shimano CS-HG500, 11-34T
- Number of gears: 20
- Brakes: TRP Spyre MD-C610C, Flat Mount (160/160)
- Fork: CUBE Nuroad Disc, One Piece 3D-Forged Steerer/Crown, Carbon Blades, 1 1/8″ – 1 1/2″ Tapered, Flat Mount, 12x100mm
- Headset: FSA Orbit Z-t ECO, Top Zero-Stack 1 1/8″ (OD 44mm), Bottom Integrated 1 1/2″
- Stem: CUBE Performance Stem Pro, 31.8mm
- Handlebar: CUBE Gravel Race Bar
- Handlebar tape: CUBE Grip Control
- Wheelset: CUBE RA 0.8 CX w/ hub dynamo
- Front tire: Schwalbe G-One Speed, Kevlar, 35-622
- Rear tire: Schwalbe G-One Speed, Kevlar, 35-622
- Saddle: Natural Fit Nuance
- Seat post = dropper Y/N: No
- Seat post: CUBE Performance Post, 27.2mm
- Seat clamp: CUBE Screwlock, 31.8 mm
- Front light: AXA Compactline 20
- Back light: Busch & Müller Toplight
- Mudguard: SKS Gravel Black Matt
- Bell: Mini Bell
- Carrier: Racktime Light-it