Cube Nuroad Pro Description
Take the long way home, even if it means leaving the reassuring smoothness of Tarmac behind. The all new Nuroad Pro combines all the best qualities of our road race and cyclocross series. With 36mm tyres, Shimano’s superbly reliable 105 11 speed transmission and hydraulic disc brakes, and a CUBE cockpit designed especially for long hauls on gravel roads, it’s fully equipped to keep going when other bikes have long since turned around and given up. Whether you fancy mixing up your training rides or have a longer trip in a remote area in mind, the Nuroad Pro will reset your riding expectations and help you go further.
Cube’s first entry into the gravel market, is a blinder! Unbeatable spec, competitive weight, room for 40c tyres, this bike has the lot!
Sometimes the simplest solutions are the best. Although we developed a completely new aluminium frame for the Nuroad, we made full use of our experience building great race and ‘cross bikes. So, for example, the Nuroad’s geometry is based on the comfort, stability and agility of our Attain series, but the sizing is the same as our Cross Race bikes. We made sure there’s plenty of clearance to run wide, grippy and comfortable tyres up to 40mm width, and even left room for mudguards too. Internal cable routing keeps your gears shifting cleanly even when the mud and water’s flying around, there’s a replaceable gear hanger and the carbon fork blades help take some of the vibration out of rough surfaces, so that you stay comfortable even on long rides.
- frameAluminium 6061 T6 Superlight, Gravel Comfort Geometry, Flat Mount Disc, Fender & Rack Option, 12x142mm, AXH
- size50, 53, 56, 58, 61
- forkCUBE Nuroad Disc, One Piece 3D-Forged Steerer/Crown, Carbon Blades, 1 1/8″ – 1 1/2″ Tapered, Flat Mount, 12x100mm
- headsetFSA Orbit Z-t ECO, Top Zero-Stack 1 1/8″ (OD 44mm), Bottom Integrated 1 1/2″
- stemCUBE Performance Stem Pro, 31.8mm
- handlebarsCUBE Gravel Race Bar
- rear derailleurShimano 105 RD-5800GS, 11-Speed
- front derailleurShimano 105 FD-5801, 31.8mm Clamp
- brake systemShimano BR-RS505, Hydr. Disc Brake, Flat Mount (160/160)
- cranksetShimano FC-RS510, 50x34T
- chainShimano CN-HG601-11
- handlebar tapeCUBE Grip Control
- shift/ brake leversShimano ST-RS505
- cassetteShimano 105 CS-5800, 11-32T
- wheelsetCUBE RA 0.8 CX
- tyresClément X´Plor MSO Folding, 36-622
- saddleCUBE Race Exc
- seat postCUBE Performance Post, 27.2mm
- seatclampCUBE Screwlock, 31.8 mm
- 10,6 kg