This Passenger Norcal is a lightweight and waterproof jacket, not meant for the depth of winter in the cold, but it’ll see you through spring and autumn, and it’s light enough to pack away small…
Inspired by days roaming coastal paths of British Columbia where rain spots come and go with the wind.
Days like these call for simple things to see us through, thoughtful layers made for all weather escapism.
Built with REPREVE fabric using 14 recycled single use plastic bottles and finished with PFC-Free water repellent coating. The Norcal waterproof jacket in Rust is a lightweight and sustainable travel essential.
Waterproof, packable, light on you and light on the environment.
100% Recycled REPREVE Polyester This fabric is made from 14 recycled, single-use plastic bottles and finished with a PFC-Free water repellent coating. Recycled polyester reduces our dependence on petroleum, cuts out the water and air pollution produced when creating virgin polyester, alongside preventing unnecessary landfill waste. This is a lightweight, breathable and durable (50-denier) ripstop fabric with sealed seams.
- Waterproof jacket with sealed seams and zip guards.
- Breathable, lightweight and packable.
- This jacket has a chemical free print on the sleeve.
- Adjustable velcro on the cuffs.
- Adjustable shock cord on the hood and hem for a comfy fit.
- 2 Front pockets with a hand-warming Tricot lining
- Packs into its own pocket.
- YKK zips throughout with contrast colour zip ends.
- 3 Piece hood with a peak.
- Hanging loop.
- Cut in a regular fit with a curved hem and a high funnel neck.
- This product is vegan friendly.