The new Rab Cinder Downpour Waterproof Pants revolutionise wet-weather protection! The lightweight and packable nature of these waterproof cycling pants allow you to quickly and effectively adapt to changing weather conditions.
A turbulent forecast needn’t hinder your two-wheeled adventures when you have these lightweight, waterproof biking pants stashed away. Built to be thrown on in a downpour, the Cinder Downpour Pants use Pertex® waterproof technology to protect you from spray and mud splatters when you’re exploring off-road.
The two-way ¾ length side zips allow you to quickly pull the pants on over shoes when the sky is threatening, and provide venting when you’re tackling a tricky ascent. Drag and snagging are limited thanks to the lower leg hook and loop cinches, while the raised centre back with silicone grip ensures a secure, bike-ready fit. The pants are reinforced at the seat so they can endure miles in the saddle.
Crafted using 100% recycled fabric and a fluorocarbon-free DWR, the Cinder Downpour Pants tread lightly on the planet while providing you with the durable waterproof protection you need wherever the trail takes you.
- Fabric Main:40D Pertex® Shield 2.5-Layer construction waterproof technology with fluorocarbon free DWR (120gsm) HH: 20,000mm/MVTR: 20,000 g/m2/24hrs
- Fabric Secondary:20D Proflex™ Stretch Woven Nylon 3-layer Waterproof Technology with fluorocarbon-free DWR (149g/m²) HH: 20,000mm and MVTR: 25,000 g/m²/24 hrs
- Weight:241g/8.5oz (Size 10)
- Product Code:QWH-72
- Tailored bike fit with articulation for optimal performance and comfort
- High wear reinforcement on centre seat and crotch
- Engineered offset inseam avoiding saddle wear
- Raised and shaped centre back for enhanced on bike positioning with silicone grip print on rear
- Part elasticated waistband and internal drawcord for enhanced fit
- ¾ 2-way YKK® AquaGuard® side zips for easy on and off
- Calf and lower hem hook and loop tabs reduces volume for a trim fit