The Cirrus Flex 2.0 insulated hoody is a brilliant layer for both on and off the bike! Filled with Primaloft, recycled synthetic down, this coat has a small pack size and packs a real insulation punch!
Whether prepping for a chilly start or a breezy belay, you’ll be glad of our Cirrus Flex 2.0 Hoody.
With its 100% recycled PrimaLoft® Silver Insulation Luxe™ the Cirrus Flex Hoody is extremely practical in damp and changeable conditions, delivering robust, breathable and effective insulation.
Sheet insulation in the cuff and hood provides low-bulk warmth, even when wet and the high stretch Thermic™ fleece side panels offer great mobility and breathability. Built with 100% recycled outer fabric, lining and insulation, the Cirrus Flex Vest never compromises on performance.
Whether thrown over a tee for a quick boost of warmth or used as a mid-layer when the temperature drops, the Cirrus Flex 2.0 Hoody is a versatile addition to your layering system.
From mountain hiking and winter walking to scrambling, climbing and via ferrata, this versatile gilet will always merit a place on your kit list.
- Insulation: PrimaLoft® Silver Luxe:, 90g / 3.2oz in size 12
- Weight:280g / 10oz
- Under helmet, insulated semi-elasticated hood
- YKK centre zip, and covered YKK pocket zips
- Jacket can be packed away in to left hand side (as worn) pocket, with a harness attachment loop inside
- There are 2 open ended stash pockets on the inside of the jacket
- Micro-baffle, stitch through construction
- Stretchy and breathable side and underarm panels
- Articulated sleeves, with semi-elasticated cuffs
- Single cord/cord lock hem adjustment
- Fabric Outer – Pertex Quantum 20D recycled polyamide ripstop/38gsm/ fluorocarbon free DWR
- Lining – 20D recycled Atmos polyamide ripstop/ 41gsm with Thermic stretch fleece/ 215 gsm/ 94% polyester 6% elastane
- PrimaLoft® Silver Insulation Luxe™ (90g / 3.2oz in size 12)
- PrimaLoft® Silver sheet insulation in hood sides and cuffs
- Centre back length (Size 10): 66cm/25.9inch