Hope is one of our favourite brands to finish custom builds as their products are built to last a lifetime and these cranks are no exception. Light and strong CNC’d aluminium cranks made in England, what more could you want?
The RX Crankset is our latest step into the Gravel and Road world, following our successful RX4 calipers and RS4 hubs. A two-piece hollow design allows for the removal of any unwanted material increasing stiffness and reducing weight. And all proudly designed, manufactured and tested in Barnoldswick, UK to the same standards as our MTB cranks, for confident use on or off road.
A two-piece hollow design allows for the removal of any unwanted material increasing stiffness and reducing weight.
- Two-piece hollow construction
- Fully CNC machined for precise material removal
- 30mm aluminium axle
- Compatible with almost every BB system with our extended range of BB’s
- 170, 172.5 and 175mm arm length available
- Arms available in Black, Blue, Red, Silver, Purple and Orange
- Self-extracting axle/arm interface
- Weight 518g (172.5mm and 5 bolt spider, w/o BB)