We keep a pair of HopeTech Pro4 Hubs in stock at all times as they’re light enough for gravel bikes, strong enough for downhill bikes, smooth as you like, easily serviceable, precision made in Britain, and more than capable for coping with the most extreme weather conditions. Plus, in six anodised colourways, they look awesome.
- 4 Pawl Ratchet with 44 tooth engagement (8.2 deg)
- Sealed Stainless Steel cartridge bearings
- Machined from forged 2014 T6 aluminium billet
- Standard 6 bolt disc fitting
- Larger spoke flange to enable stiffer wheel builds
- Unsurpassed reliability
- Aluminium or steel freehub body options
- Conversions available for QR, 10mm bolt in, 10mm, 12mm and 142x12mm thru axles
- Supplied with freehubs to suit 10/11spd Shimano, Sram XD or Hope cassette
- Weight: QR – 311g, 142mm – 300g
- We order 142x12mm Bolt-through rear hubs as standard, drop us an email if you would require a different size.