The Stamp 7 pedals are an incredibly grippy, perfect for shredding up the local single track sections and still comfortable for cruising around the golden gravel tracks.
The flat pedal from crankbrothers is engineered to provide the optimal interface between shoe and pedal.
The 13mm external and 11mm internal thickness on the level 7 stamp provide a low profile concave pedal body that your feet sit into. Adjustable pins allow the rider to fine tune the feel.
The outsole profiles of the top mountain bike show brands were analysed and the data used to create two distinct surface areas to optimise shoe/pedal contact across all of these different models. The small is designed for EU shoe sizes from 37-43, and 43-49 for large. Once the optimal sizes had been established the features required for the ideal flat pedal were also incorporated.
- Weight: 345g (Small), 375g (Large)
- Spindle: Forged scm 435 chromoly steel
- Body: Forged 6061-T6
- Inner bearing: Igus LL-glide bearing
- Outer bearing: Igus LL-glide bearing
- Body dimensions: 100mm x 100mm (Small), 114mm x 111m (Large)
- Pins: 10 adjustable pins per side
- Warranty: 5 years