Its hard to find a bar that sits between a full swept back touring bar and a trail MTB bar, the Salsa Bend 17 dare ticks that box. Its comfy but doesn’t loose any of the control that you need for proper trail riding.
Looking for a different take on a traditional mountain bike handlebar? Our Bend Bars, available with either a 17 or 23° sweep, offer a more natural hand position without affecting reach or requiring the need to change your stem length. The Bend Bar swoops forward, then sweeps back to create an angled perch that’s easy to hang on to. They’re tough, strong and durable, and great for long days bikepacking, touring, or shredding singletrack.
- Available in both 17 or 23° sweep for a more natural hand position
- Bar sweeps forward, then back, to preserve stem length
- 5° upsweep allows adjustment to suit personal preference
- Bar can be flip-flopped to run up or down
- 31.8mm clamp
- 710mm and 740mm widths center-to-center
- Graduated ends for easy trimming
- Bead-blast black finish
- 17° = 297g, 23° = 309g