We’ve finally laid our hands on some Sram AXS XPLR dropper posts. The final piece in the puzzle for your Sram AXS Groupset!
The RockShox Reverb AXS XPLR Dropper Seatpost allows the rider to intuitively select their saddle height based on the riding conditions and terrain. The rigid top-out position, afforded by the air-only internals, facilitates a powerful pedal stroke when climbing, whereas the dropped position gets the saddle out of the way, enabling more control on technical tracks and descents. The two positions are selected by a simple press of the wireless AXS handlebar controller (available separately), making use on bumpy surfaces a cinch. Additionally, while the post is in the top-out position, an Active Ride feature can be chosen, also via the AXS handlebar controller. Active Ride grants a certain amount of compliance, damping shocks and vibrations from unforgiving tracks and trials.
The AXS format allows the action of the post to be configured and personalised in the AXS Mobile App and means that the battery is the same as used by other AXS components, ensuring smooth interchangeability. Complete water and dust sealing and compatibility with all saddle rails further increases this post’s versatility and convenience.
- SRAM AXS battery and charger
- A smart dropper post that delivers more control, confidence, and fun during gravel rides
- Lightweight, air only internals provide a fully rigid top-out position
- The dropped position lowers the saddle, allowing more control on tricky terrain or descents
- AXS technology wirelessly links the post to the handlebar controller (available separately)
- The top or bottom position is selected by pressing the AXS handlebar controller
- The ActiveRide feature provides compliance in the top-out position
- Active Ride is selected by a touch of the AXS handlebar controller
- AXS Technology allows rider customisation via the AXS Mobile App
- AXS handlebar controls are available in drop bar or flat bar configurations
- Shared battery with all other SRAM AXS enabled components
- The system is completely waterproof and dustproof to IP69K – take it anywhere
- Saddle rail compatibility: Round and oval (7x9mm and 7x10mm)
- Seatpost diameter: 27.2mm
- Seatpost length: 350mm or 400mm
- Dropper travel: 50mm or 75mm
- Manufacturer claimed weight: 562 grams (400mm length, 75mm travel, without the battery – the battery adds 25 grams)