The Redshift ShockStop Stem can seem a little peculiar at first, but once you get the elastomers right this is a superb addition to multi day bike packing trips…
The patent-pending ShockStop Suspension Stem smooths out road imperfections, reducing fatigue and strain. Whether you’re on a local group ride, or exploring gravel back roads, the ShockStop will make your ride smoother, faster, and more comfortable. The minimal, subtle design blends seamlessly with the aesthetic of modern road bikes.
- Available in +/-6 degree or +30 degree high-rise versions
- +/-6 degree available in 90, 100, 110, and 120mm lengths.
- +30 degree available in 100mm length.
- Includes 5 swappable elastomers (2 pre-installed, 3 additional) to customise the ride feel for your bike, weight, and riding style.
- Effective suspension travel – Up to 20mm (drop bar road bike), up to 10mm (flat bar road bike).
- Minimal design blends with modern road bikes.
- Fits standard 1-1/8 inch steerer tubes
- Fits 31.8mm handlebars (25.4mm and 26.0mm shims available)
The ShockStop Stem package contains the following:
- 1 x ShockStop Stem
- 5 x swappable elastomers (2 pre-installed, 3 additional in box)
- All required hardware