Benne (@ultraromance) and his buddy Patrick (@ultratradition) know how to design a product, they spend more time on their bikes than most, they appreciate comfort without sacrificing speed.. The Cava is almost slick, but not dangerous slick, grippy slick, fast as hell but wont have you sliding. Now available in 650×47.99 and 700 x 42 because why would you run anything else?
- Slightly higher volume than the Rosé, giving it the same effective outside diameter, leaving geometry unchanged when pairing with Rosé up front.
- Brevet compound for longer (normal) tread wear
- Less susceptible to tread slashes than a true slick
- All of our highest end tires feature luxuriously high TPI mystery casing of varying hues, much like the fine wines of their namesakes
- Zero sidewall protection for premium ride quality- get AAA if you plan on loaded touring with these over sharp, rugged terrain… or bring an extra
- Leak free sidewalls
- Designed to be inflated/deflated to tastefully low pressures: 25-35 psi
- Tubeless compatible
- Continuous center negative dark space aeronautic deltas for pure intoxicating SPEED
- 650B x 48mm + 700 x 42mm