About The GRAND RANDO
The Grand Rando is our first ever New Forest based bike packing event, on the weekend of the 16th and 17th of JUNE.
Starting at The Woods Cyclery for a FREE power-up coffee (South Coast Roast), before a tough Loaded gravel 50 miler, to our campsite.
At the campsite we’ll have Stone baked Pizza (included), and a fully stocked Beer Tent!
There will be on site mechanics for any niggles, with a £5 voucher to put towards any labour cost included with the ticket.
We’re super excited about our Demo Bike Exhibition. We’ll be getting a fleet of demo bikes from BOMBTRACK, SURLY & BROTHER CYCLES.
What’s a camp-out without music? We’ll be inviting some awesome musicians to provide the cultural backdrop via the medium of Live Music.
WHAT YOUR FULL WEEKEND TICKET INCLUDES:
- Beautiful 50 miler, and 30 miler mapped by our local team of gravel fiends.
- Speciality Brew Coffee on arrival at the start.
- Whole Stone baked Pizza at the campsite.
- Your Camping Pitch.
- Access to demo bikes at the campsite from Bombtrack, Brother & Surly. (Plus more TBA)
- Access to our Pop-Up Shop, bike-packing gear, clothing etc
- Live music worbling late into the eve.
- £5 Voucher towards repair labour.
WHAT do you need?
- A bike capable of riding gravel.
- A tent, unless you like sleeping under the stars
- A sleeping bag, sleeping mat, pillow etc
- Snacks and water for the ride.
- Plenty of cash! (Lotsa goodies available)
- Bike locks!
- A helmet
- Breakfast for Sunday morning, (although cafes nearby)