The Bombtrack Hook EXT is the go to bike if you are unsure of what the terrain holds on a first ride somewhere new – it is the ‘point and shoot’ equivalent of a 35mm film camera. No matter what it is, the sense of ability is so confidence aspiring but so fun with the sense of nostalgia from playing around in the woods with your mates when you were growing up. The Hook EXT is THAT bike!
* Columbus Cromor double butted frame
* Full carbon tapered fork with internal light cable routing, through axles and triple cage mounts.
* Integrated light cable routing and rear light mount.
* Toptube bag direct mounts, triple cage mount on downtube and seattube for optimized bottle position, bottle cage mounts underneath the downtube and rear rack mounts.
* Front derailleur compatible.
* 12 mm through axles front and rear.
|BB Standard||T47 – 86.5 mm shell width|
|Headset Standard (S.H.I.S.)||EC34 / 28.6 | EC44 / 40|
|Fork Max Tire Clearance w/o fender||650B x 52C /
700C x 45C
|Frame Max Tire Clearance w/o fender||650B x 52C /
700C x 40C
|Maximum chainring clearance 1x||44 T with 45 mm chainline|
|Maximum chainring clearance 2x||50 / 36 T with 45 mm chainline|
|Seat Post Diameter||27.2 mm|
|Seat clamp diameter||29.8 mm|
|Brake mount front||FM|
|Brake mount rear||FM|
|Maximum rotor clearance front||160 mm|
|Maximum rotor clearance rear||160 mm|
|Front through axle||12 mm x 100 mm, 1.5 TPI|
|Rear through axle||12 mm x 142 mm, 1.5 TPI|
|ISO testing standard||Road|
Call us on 02380 282028 for more information.