The Singular Kite Ti has been described as the comfiest bike of all time in this great review by David Arthur. If that isn’t enough to make you want one, then just look at how pretty it is!
It is equally happy built with smooth fast tyres as it is with some 2.3 nobbies for rough stuff.
These Kites are a production frameset – in stock and ready to ship. We continue to offer custom Ti Kites here – while the standard frames have the attributes most commonly requested in our custom programme.
Versatility is a virtue. In this age of increasing specialisation it’s easy to get sucked into the trap of thinking you need a gravel bike, a winter bike, a touring bike, a cross bike etc etc. The Kite can be all those things. Dress it up any way you please – plush 45mm tyres and ‘guards for winter roads, 30s for some summer speed, ‘cross tyres and hit a race or two, it can even take some full 29″ knobbies for some singletrack action or add some bags for a bikepacking epic. In whatever configuration the ride is sublime.
- 42/52 tapered internal headtube
- Clearance for 700×55 or 650×60 (29×2.1″ or 27.5×2.4″) tyres
- Double chainring 48-36 max (a double chainring may limit tyre clearance)
- 68mm BSA threaded bottom bracket shell
- 142×12 thru axle (axle supplied)
- Bolt-on cable guides on underside of down tube
- Three bottle cage mounts – seat tube, down tube, underside of down tube
- 27.2mm seat post (Hope seat tube clamp included)
- Flat mount rear brake on the chainstay
- Spare rear derailleur hanger supplied
- Tapered steerer (1.125″ – 1.5″)
- Segmented construction
- Flat mount brake 160-180mm rotor (i.e. +20mm for standard 140-160 brakes)
- 100×12 thru axle
- Clearance for up to 700x58mm (29×2.3″) tyres
- Mudguard mounts
- Triple cage mounts
- Rack mounts
- Dynamo cable routing.
*Warranty is for the original owner only and is not transferable
NB. Photos shown here are of a custom frame with very similar specifications to the new standard frames. Photos will be updated shortly with the new frames!