Benne (@ultraromance) and his buddy Patrick (@ultratradition) know how to design a product, they spend more time on their bikes than most, they appreciate comfort without sacrificing speed.. The Cava is almost slick, but not dangerous slick, grippy slick – fast as hell but won’t have you sliding.
- Slightly higher volume than the Rosé, giving it the same effective outside diameter, leaving geometry unchanged when pairing with Rosé up front.
- Brevet compound for longer (normal) tread wear
- Less susceptible to tread slashes than a true slick
- All of our highest end tires feature luxuriously high TPI mystery casing of varying hues, much like the fine wines of their namesakes
- Zero sidewall protection for premium ride quality- get AAA if you plan on loaded touring with these over sharp, rugged terrain… or bring an extra
- Leak free sidewalls
- Designed to be inflated/deflated to tastefully low pressures: 25-35 psi
- Tubeless compatible
- Continuous center negative dark space aeronautic deltas for pure intoxicating SPEED
- 650B x 48mm + 700 x 42mm