We Love this bike! The gorilla monsoon is an absolute beast when it comes to drop bar off road gravel riding. It’s steel frame, steel fork and wide tyre clearance absorbs the vibrations like a dream and is super shreddable for the more gnarly sections of single track. Unreal!
Taking inspiration from our famed cross bikes, the Gorilla Monsoon will send you far into the unknown with comfort, style and elegance. Now coming in this awesome Root Beer Keg colourway
A sweet beast designed to handle double track, bike camping, and the pursuit of good times, this nimble do-it-all dirt solution is ready to send cross racers, dirt tourists, and backcountry explorers on the ride of a lifetime.
- 612 Select Tubing, our proprietary blend of double-butted 4130 Chromoly steel tubes
- New custom-designed dropouts and fork ends to accommodate 12mm thru-axles and flat-mount disc brakes
- Lowered bottom bracket to help support the load
- All-City Signature Details: custom dropouts and fork ends, lugged bi-plane fork crown, pantographed bottom bracket, custom-designed Shot Collar
- Available in 7 frame sizes: 43 cm – 61 cm (available in 43cm for the first time!)
- Tyre clearance: built around a 27.5 x 2.4” platform, clearance for 700c x 42 mm