We Say- The Bombtrack Beyond 2 is a beast! Capable and realayble for cross continental touring, but equally at home night riding with dynamo lighting and platform rack. Mounting points for days and a roust steel frame.
Our Beyond 2 bike with added luggage and lighting. A new version of our continent-crossing adventure tourer with a specification based on feedback from users in the field. Everything good remains, like the versatile and fast-rolling 29-inch wheels, multiple frame and fork mounting points, and wide handlebar. Now joining them are a Supernova dynamo lighting system and front rack. Keeping you safe, and saving you from having to charge your batteries, the front carrier helps take the weight off your back while ensuring steering remains precise.
- Size XS and S will come with 27.5’’ wheels to ensure proper fit without any compromises in geometry.
- Double butted crmo frame with tapered head tube, rack and fender mounts, BSA bottom bracket and rear light cable routing.
- Fork with internal light cable routing and fender, rack and triple cage mounts.
- Toptube bag direct mounts, triple cage mounts on downtube for optimized bottle position and bottle cage mounts underneath the downtube.
- Sram Apex 1 x 11 groupset with wide range gearing and TRP Spyre brakes with Jagwire KEB-SL compressionless cable housing.
- Bombtrack Ames forged aluminium crank with narrow wide chainring.
- Wide, tubeless ready WTB ST i23 rims with tubeless ready Panaracer Gravelking SK 2.0’’ tires.
- Hub dynamo with Supernova E3 Pure 3 head lamp and E3 tail light.
- Bombtrack Tau 12 mm rear through axle hub.
- Bombtrack Deck front rack.
|Frame||4130 double butted crmo, TA,rack / fender mounts, internal light cable routing,73 mm BSA BB shell|
|Fork||4130 crmo, double butted blades, TA, 1.1/2” – 1.1/8”, fender / rack /triple cage mounts, internal hub dynamo cable routing|
|Handlebar||BOMBTRACK BEYOND travel bar, 31.8 mm, 30° flare|
|Grips||BOMBTRACK COMMAND bar tape|
|Stem||BOMBTRACK WANDER forged aluminium stem, +17°|
|Headset||Sealed external aheadset, 1.1/2” – 1.1/8”|
|Levers||SRAM Apex double tap mechanic|
|Shifter||SRAM Apex double tap 1 x 11|
|Brakes||TRP SPYRE C mechanic disc brakes with 180 mm F / 160 mm R rotors|
|Crankset||BOMBTRACK AMES forged aluminium crank, 24 mm spindle|
|BB||BSA sealed BB, external cups|
|Chain||KMC X11 chain, 1/2” x 11/128”, 114L|
|Chainring||aluminium, narrow-wide, 36 T|
|Cassette||SRAM PG-1130 11-speed, 11 – 42 T|
|Rear derailleur||SRAM APEX 1, clutch, long cage|
|Front hub||KT dynamo hub, 6-bolt disc|
|Rear hub||BOMBTRACK TAU sealed hub,11-speed, 6-bolt disc|
|Through axle||15 x 100 mm / 12 x 142 mm|
|Front rim||WTB ST i23 double wall, TCS 2.0, 32h|
|Rear rim||WTB ST i23 double wall, TCS 2.0, 32h|
|Saddle||BOMBTRACK ORIGIN saddle|
|Seat post||BOMBTRACK BEECH 27.2 mm x 400 mm|
|Seat clamp||BOMBTRACK ORIGIN 29.8 mm|
|Front tire||PANARACER GRAVELKING SK XS – S 48-584 /M – XL 50-622, tubeless ready|
|Rear tire||PANARACER GRAVELKING SK XS – S 48-584 /M – XL 50-622, tubeless ready|
|Rack||BOMBTRACK DECK frontrack, aluminium|
|Light||SUPERNOVA E3 PURE 3 front, E3 TAIL LIGHT 2 rear|
|Weight||13.2 kg (size M)|
|Weight frameset||2540 g frame (size M, incl. TA, bolts, seatclamp, hanger)
1500 g fork (300 mm steerer, incl. TA)
|Maximum rider weight||140 kg incl. luggage|
|ASTM riding condition||2|