Ragley Trig Gravel is the best value steel framed 650b gravel bike on the UK market. using 4130 triple butted chromoly steel, this thing is tough and light. Full apex hydro groupset too. Tidy!
The Ragley Trig adventure has masses of versatility to allow riders to explore further than before. Set yourself a new adventure to the middle of nowhere and let the Trig take you there.
The Trig frameset features a 44mm headtube, multiple bottle cage mounts and tyre clearance to run 700c/650b XC/Gravel/Adventure tyres or even 27.5” Mountainbike tyres up to 2.1” wide and even dropper post compatability.
The frame is engineered from custom triple butted 4130 Chromoly steel tubing resulting in a frame kit that is lightweight and supple enough to provide comfort on longer trail rides whilst robust and stiff enough to take some serious abuse. The carbon fork features a 12mm thru axle and frame features a 142x12mm thru axle for maximum stiffness.
Trig Adventure bike UK RRP £1499.99
- Headset – FSA NO.9
- Handlebar – Ragley 6061 Alloy
- 19″ 420mm, 20/21.5/23″ 440mm
- Stem – 6061 Alloy
- 19″ 70mm, 20″ 80mm, 21.5/23″ 90mm
- Bartape – Black Cork Cushion Bartape
- Wheels – WTB Serra – 12mm front / 142mm rear
- Tyres – Resolute 650×42 TCS Light/Fast Rolling Tan Sidewall F&R
- Crankset – SRAM APEX 1 XSYNC 40t – 170mm
- Cassette – SRAM 11-42T
- Shifter – SRAM APEX Long Cage
- Brakes – SRAM SB HRD APX 160mm F&R
- Saddle – Ragley Brown
- Seatpost – Ragley 27.2x400mm
- Extras – Wheels come taped for tubeless & tubeless valves are included