The bridge club is a sick off-road tourer, with loads of cage/bag/rack mounts, a clearance of up to 700c x 47 or 27.5×2.8 and a super comfy riding position, it can take on anything you throw at it!
Bridge Club is for those multi-surface outings — planned or unplanned. We’ve all run out the clock on a dirt tour and had to add in some paved shortcuts. Conversely, when you’re feeling a little zesty on your next road tour, Bridge Club is ready for reroutes through the woods.
Some people hear “bike touring” and immediately think of long-forgotten stretches of highway, small-town oddities, and roadside attractions. Some instantly recall desolate stretches of desert dirt roads or lush green forest trails. With Bridge Club, you can have your dessert and eat it too!
- Frame4130 Chromoly, Natch tubing, double-butted main triangle
- Fork4130 Chromoly
- HeadsetCane Creek 40
- HandlebarSurly Terminal Bar
- StemPromax, 31.8mm
- GripsVelo Black
- SaddleWTB Volt 142
- SeatpostPromax, 27.2mm
- Front DerailleurN/A
- Rear DerailleurShimano Deore M5100 Shadow Plus
- Gear LeversShimano Deore M5100
- ChainKMC X11 EPT
- CranksetShimano Deore M5100 32t
- CassetteShimano Deore CSM5100 11-51t
- Bottom BracketShimano BSA
- Brake LeversTektro HD-M275
- BrakesTektro HD-M275
- RimsWTB ST i21 TCS
- HubsNovatec QR
- TyresSurly Extraterrestrial 700×41
- ColourDark Black