The Woods Cyclery – Terms & Conditions
In cooperation with Klarna Bank AB (publ), Sveavägen 46, 111 34 Stockholm, Sweden, we offer you the following payment options. Payment is to be made to Klarna:
Further information and Klarna’s user terms you can find here. General information on Klarna can be found here. Your personal data is handled in accordance with applicable data protection law and in accordance with the information in Klarnas privacy statement.
ONLINE ORDERS AND SHIPPING
- We offer a 14 day returns policy. This period starts upon your receipt of the goods. The item has to be returned unused, with sale tags and product package as new. The consumer must cover the return shipping cost, unless your product did not meet the description given or is found to be faulty (customer must pay and arrange postage and it may be refunded upon inspection if found to be faulty) . We cannot be held liable If the product is lost in transit upon return.
- We offer free 48 hour shipping on bikes and frames sold within the UK.
- We offer free shipping on any products sold over the value of £20 purchased online, and these are sent by Royal Mail 2nd class post, or Hermes.
- If you would like a product sent 1st class recorded or Hermes next day then please contact the shop via [email protected] upon purchase.
- We will ship outside of the UK upon request. Just email us and ask for a quote. We will use trusted couriers for this, with insurance cover to the full value of the items.
Conditions of Hire
- A deposit must be left without exception. Deposits include; Valid form of I.D, Bank Card when Chip and pin is used upon payment (contactless not accepted).
- 2 items of ID required per party.
- The hirer is responsible for any loss or damage to the bikes, locks are provided with every hire.
- Cycle helmets are provided free of charge and heavily recommended.
- Children under 16 must be booked out and accompanied by an adult.
- E-Bikes cannot be used by any person under the age of 16.
- Hirers must be able to safely ride a bike.